These Personalized Chinese Spoons and Asian soup spoons are far better than your classic favorite plain Chinese spoons. And, that’s because they have the premium touch of your logo or design, making them extraordinary, an instant reflection of your sophisticated taste as the porcelain spoons for your appetizers and desserts on mini spoons, and exquisite as the signature spoons for your steaming soup, noodles, stews, hot rice meals, and other food favorites. Elegant in bright white, these personalized Chinese spoons will also enhance the way you and your family, friends, and guests enjoy your meal with their very nice weight, smooth texture, and cute size. And, with such classy looks, they will surely bring more beauty to your table setting. So, for your restaurant and for all the gathering that you will have to host, make sure to accompany your guests' favorite entrees, foods, and desserts with these personalized Chinese spoons. And, because smiling at the memories of your happy occasion can be as simple as eating an all-time comfort food from these Chinese spoons, make sure to stock extras of these, too, for sending out as promotional spoons, personalized spoon favors, or custom gifts for the food-lovers.
- Our white porcelain soup spoons are ready to be personalized with your message or custom text
- Choose the personalized Chinese spoons for you:
- Personalized Spoons with a Hole for hanging: Measures 5.5" long x 1.75" wide
- Personalized Spoons with a Hook that hangs onto bowls so the spoon does not fall into the bowl; Measures 5.75" long x 1.75" wide
- Print up to 2 lines of text or numbers on each personalized spoon, max 20 characters per line
- Choose from 22 different color inks and 19 font styles for your custom text
- Each personalized Chinese spoon or Asian spoon is made of porcelain
- Due to the printing set, there is a minimum order of 48 pieces
- A $38 set-up fee is applied to each personalized order; this charge will be added to your shopping cart
- Custom orders are also available upon request ($50 set-up fee)
- Have questions? Please read our personalized favors FAQ
- Please contact us at email@example.com
- Or call us at 1.610.438.0632 for more information
Printing is done in the USA, Chinese spoons are imported from China
Production Time: 10 business days (excludes shipping time)
Rush Production Options:
1-2 business days, Excludes Shipping Time (Additional $0.75 Per Piece) ($35 Minimum, Max $75 per order*)
3-5 business days, Excludes Shipping Time (Additional $0.55 Per Piece) ($25 Minimum, Max $55 per order*)
*If your order with 1-2 Rush Business Days or 3-5 Rush Business Days does not meet its required $35 or $25 Minimum Rush Order Fee, the amount needed to attain its respective minimum rush fee will be added separately.
*If the rush fee is greater than $75 for the 1-2 days or $55 for the 3-5 days, the excess will be returned to you as refund.
All personalized Chinese spoons are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
All personalized Chinese spoons are packaged as carefully as possible. Though we are unable to provide a refund for damaged items during shipping, we are unable to replace any damaged custom printed spoon during shipping. Please be sure to order additional pieces to cover extra guests or breakage.
These personalized spoons are traditionally used for Chinese cuisines, like rice porridge, soups, and stews, but they are recently prized as the novel idea for serving appetizers and personalized spoons wedding favors.
The beauty of these personalized spoons is that they are fine-crafted from porcelain or ceramics, thus durable and smart for all occasions; they feature a short handle with a flat, oval-shaped, deep, and narrow bowl, which makes them neat as a serving spoon for appetizers; and they can be personalized with your choice of design, text, or message to become perfect for the theme or motif of your special occasion, or to step-up the classy appeal of serving foodies in your restaurant, hotel, catering company, and food business.
Personalized Spoons for Events
For weddings and events, these personalized spoons or personalized Chinese spoons can double as Scoop of Love wedding favors or souvenirs – just prepare a party-perfect packaging for your guests to use as gift wrap, you can also slip each personalized spoon or personalized Chinese spoon inside an organza bag or tulle with a pair of chocolate kiss or edible favor rested on their bowl as Spoonful of Kisses wedding favors or giveaways.