These Self Adhesive Cork Backing are natural, durable, and individually cut to your needed size, thus they are ready to use and perfect for protecting your tables, counters, and cabinets from the bumps of your D.I.Y. drink coasters, candle trays, and other craft projects, which are made of heavy materials, like stone, wood, and ceramic tiles. With a stick-on backing, these cork protector pads are so easy to apply: Simply peel-off the white adhesive backing from the cork and press the latter down firmly and evenly on the surface to be applied. Highly versatile, you can cut them, too, in various shapes and sizes, paint them, stick them as lining for shelves and drawers, as cork accents for your desk and cabinets, and many more! Features:
How to Use:
- Sold in sets of 25; Made of 100% Fine-Grain Cork
- Self-Adhesive Cork Backing are available in the following shapes and sizes suggested for up to 4-inch wide drink coasters:
- 3.5 Inch Cork Squares ($6.75 per set): Measures 3.5" long x 3.5" wide x 1/16" thick
- 3.5 Inch Cork Round ($6.75 set set): Measures 3.5" diameter x 1/16" thick
- 3.75 Inch Cork Squares ($7.50 per set): Measures 3.75" long x 3.75" wide x 1/16" thick
- 3.75 Inch Cork Round ($7.50 set set): Measures 3.75" diameter x 1/16" thick
- 4.0 Inch Cork Squares ($8.25 per set): Measures 4.0" long x 4.0" wide x 1/16" thick
- 4.0 Inch Cork Round ($8.25 set set): Measures 4.0" diameter x 1/16" thick
- With permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive for strong and secure placement
- Make sure the surface to be applied is dry and clean.
- When used for coasters, ensure an even margin for a polished look.
- Let the cork backing sit for a while before using your tile coasters.
Self Adhesive Cork Backings are made in the USA
Processing Time: 1-2 business days, Excludes Transit Time