Our Star Personalized 9 oz. Stemless Wine Glasses can be customized with up to 3 lines of texts or numbers. Facts:
- Personalize these ARC Cachet Perfection 9 oz. Stemless Wine Glasses with your Star designs
- Print up to 3 line of texts or numbers on each stemless wine glass, max 20 characters per line
- Print your design in Diamond Etched Ink, which gives the appearance of etched glass
- Or, choose from 24 different in colors from our color chart
- Each stemless wine glass holds 9 fluid ounces; Made of glass
- Measures 3-11/16" Height, 2-5/16" Rim, 1-5/8" Base; Weighs 0.42 lbs.
- Due to the printing set, there is a minimum order of 12 pieces
- A $38 set-up fee is applied to each personalized order; this charge will be added to your shopping cart
- Custom orders are also available upon request ($50 set-up fee)
- White or Kraft stemless wine glass gift boxes are sold separately
- Have questions? Please read our personalized favors FAQ's
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call us at 1.610.438.0632 for more information
Personalized Stemless Wine Glasses are made and printed in the USA
Production Time: 10 business days (excludes shipping time)
Rush Production Options:
1-2 business days, Excludes Shipping Time (Additional $0.75 Per Piece) ($35 Minimum, Max $75 per order*)
3-5 business days, Excludes Shipping Time (Additional $0.55 Per Piece) ($25 Minimum, Max $55 per order*)
*If your order with 1-2 Rush Business Days or 3-5 Rush Business Days does not meet its required $35 or $25 Minimum Rush Order Fee, the amount needed to attain its respective minimum rush fee will be added separately.
*If the rush fee is greater than $75 for the 1-2 days or $55 for the 3-5 days, the excess will be returned to you as refund.
All personalized glassware are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Our personalized stemless wine glasses are packaged as carefully as possible. Although we can provide a refund for items, which have been damaged during shipping, we are unable to replace any personalized stemless wine glass, which has been broken or damaged while in-transit. Please make sure to order additional pieces to cover extra guests or to provide for the probability of breakage or damage.