Our 9 oz. Seashell Personalized Stemless Champagne Flutes can be personalized with one of our Seashell designs and up to 3 lines of text or numbers. Facts:
- Our ARC Perfection 9 oz. Stemless Champagne Flutes are ready to be personalized with your Seashell designs
- Print up to 3 lines of text or numbers on each stemless champagne flute, max 20 characters per line
- Print your design in Diamond Etched Ink, which gives the appearance of etched glass
- Or, choose from 24 different in colors from our color chart
- Each personalized champagne flute holds 9 fl. oz.; Made of glass
- Measures 5-3/8" Height, 2" Rim, 1-1/2" Base; Weighs 0.33 lbs.
- Due to the printing set, there is a minimum order of 12 pieces
- A $38 set-up fee is applied to each personalized order; this charge will be added to your shopping cart
- Custom orders are also available upon request ($50 set-up fee)
- Have questions? Please read our personalized favors FAQ
- Please contact us at Info@GlassCoasterStore.Com
- Or call us at 1.610.438.0632 for more information
Personalized Stemless Champagne Flutes are made and printed in the USA
Production Time: 10 business days (excludes shipping time)
Rush Production Options:
1-2 business days, Excludes Shipping Time (Additional $0.75 Per Piece) ($35 Minimum, Max $75 per order*)
3-5 business days, Excludes Shipping Time (Additional $0.55 Per Piece) ($25 Minimum, Max $55 per order*)
*If your order with 1-2 Rush Business Days or 3-5 Rush Business Days does not meet its required $35 or $25 Minimum Rush Order Fee, the amount needed to attain its respective minimum rush fee will be added separately.
*If the rush fee is greater than $75 for the 1-2 days or $55 for the 3-5 days, the excess will be returned to you as refund.
All personalized glassware are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Our personalized stemless champagne flutes are packaged as carefully as possible. Although we can provide a refund for items, which have been damaged during shipping, we are unable to replace any personalized stemless champagne flute, which has been broken or damaged while in-transit. Please make sure to order additional pieces to cover extra guests or to provide for the probability of breakage or damage.