You Are Here:
Home > Personalized Coasters
One good thing about our drink coasters is that you can choose any designs that you want that can perfectly match your sensitive taste. If you are looking for a drink coaster that is unique, then our personalized coasters certainly fits the bill.
In this section, you can view all of our personalized coasters.
Personalized coasters can be used in many ways. They are great and affordable wedding favors, party favors, stunning personalized gifts or promotional giveaways for your clients, and can be part of your home accessories.
The Types of Personalized Coasters We Offer:
Personalized Glass Coasters
Personalized glass coasters can be made of different kinds of glasses, such as clear glass, frosted glass or colored glass. It can be monogrammed, etched or engraved with the design that you like. Definitely this type of drink coaster will serve as a charming favor to give.
Personalized Paper Coasters
Personalized Sandstone Coasters
Personalized Sandstone Coasters are considered the most absorbent coaster product. Made from 100% natural sandstone material. You may have your name and date event printed on top of each drink coaster.
Personalized Slate Coasters
Personalized slate coasters are made from fine rock that can give a unique touch to your table. Perfect to be a favor for any type of occasion.
Other Types of Personalized Coasters in the Market:
Drink coasters can come in different types of materials, shapes, sizes and colors. There are many other types of personalized coasters that can cater towards your favor needs. Here are some other types of drink coasters that are available in the market:
Personalized Cork Coasters
Great thing about cork material is that they are affordable which allows you to buy all the colors and styles for all seasons of the year. You can even personalize it with some beads, ribbons or even paint it with the designs that you want to have because cork can be easily decorated. You can have from classic to modern styles.
Personalized cork coasters are handy and absorbent household item you can have to protect your table from stain or beverage mark.
Problem with the cork coasters is that they will not last for a long time. They are usually temporary and will actually end up flecking off and fall apart.
Personalized Rubber Coasters
Rubber is a type of material that will protect your tabletop from the condensation caused by your drinking glasses. They are flexible and provide lasting quality and they are considered durable. Personalized rubber coasters are great giveaways for tradeshows, parties, weddings and marketing promotions. The black rubber usually goes well with most interior décor. One disadvantage of rubber product material is that it expands when heated.
Personalized Stone Coasters
Stones are composed of hundreds of pores which make them naturally absorbent material. Personalized stone coasters can last for number of years and never lose its absorbency. They are very resistant and by cleaning it religiously it can guarantee the longevity of the coasters. Slate coasters, marble coasters and sandstone coasters are the most commonly used stone coasters.
One disadvantage of stone coasters is that you cannot wash them through a dishwasher and does not react to detergents which make it not the most hygienic coaster to buy. They can crack or break and scratch easily.
Personalized Ceramic/Tile Coasters
With ceramic or tile coasters, you can print any design that you like. They are somewhat hard and inexpensive type of drink coasters to buy. Problem with personalized ceramic coasters is that they are breakable and they are not absorbent like the other types of drink coasters. The condensation that comes from the glass sticks to the ceramic coasters.
Personalized Leather Coasters
Leather Drink Coasters are perfect addition to any room. They bring sophistication or elegance when placed together with other leather furniture. Great thing about it is that it can be personalized through imprinting your chosen design. You can imprint it with images to fit your theme. They are perfect for promotional and favor purposes. Personalized leather coasters are the most sophisticated drink coaster that you can buy but they are quite expensive compared to other drink coasters.
Personalized Wood Coasters
Protect your tabletop against circle or ring marks caused by your favorite drink with style through our personalized wood coasters. Wood coasters can be made from different types of wood such as maple, cherry, walnut, olive, oak and many more. They can be a natural and durable drink coaster to use at home and even at your office. These wood coasters can withstand hot or cold beverages. The problem with wood material is that they can get burn easily and can be infested by insects.
Personalized Plastic Coasters
With plastic material, you extremely have wide collection of available plastics that ranges from soft to breakable types. Personalized plastic coasters can be colorful and fun giveaways that you can share with your guests and friends. You can have your designs printed on the plastic coasters. Most plastics have low heat resistance and are usually harmful when burned.
DIY Personalized Coasters (Easy Tips to Help You...)
Every bride and groom wants to have the most perfect, unique, useful and practical wedding favor that they can share with their guests without the need to spend too much. This is the reason why a lot of couples prefer to make their own favor in order to spare their money from spending on the favor alone.
Personalized coasters will make a wonderful favor that everyone will love. It will be good to give your wedding reception a decorative and personalized touch on every table. Drink coasters are practically useful household item and most importantly excellent craft project to make. They can be made from many different types of materials that are available in the market or even at your very own home and can be applied with some designs that will perfectly go well with your chosen theme.
It will be wise and easier on your wallet to make your own party coaster favors. You will surely have the satisfaction and joy of knowing that you made your favor yourself.
Here are simple tips for you to follow in order to make your personalized drink coasters:
1. You have to decide on a theme so will you know what to buy and what to do.
2. Choose the kind of material that you want to make as your coasters. There are lots to choose from such as felt fabric, cork board or tiles/ceramics. The first two mentioned materials are quite easy to use since it can be cut by scissors alone and so easy to find in many craft stores. When deciding on what material to buy it should be soft type that will not scratch or make any damage to your tabletop or furniture.
3. After choosing your material, you need to know how many drink coasters that you need to make.
4. Decide on what shape you want. You will need craft knife and cutting mat. For rectangle shaped coasters you need to use a straight edge ruler to guide you in making one. While for the round shape, you may use a compass, or any round cylindrical object such as mouth of the cup or glass or even the roll of a tape to guide you in making a round shape on your material.
5. After cutting all the coasters into your desired shape, you may use acrylic paint to decorate your cork board coaster or you may sew some beautiful designs into your felt material.
6. If you want to make your personalized drink coasters more attractive and unique, you may cover your chosen material with a top that is waterproof and can be cut into a shape flat enough to balance the glass on it. It will be nice to use a material that is washable since it is likely to spill some drinks sometimes over into it.
7. You can also have a Coaster top made of cardboard, paper mache, or any fiber material as long as you have to make them waterproof for a better drink coaster favor.
8. You also have a choice to cover them with varnish or shellac for a thicker coat and better protection of your coaster against spillage.
9. For more personalized design you may have your pictures instead of painting it. All you have to do is to cut the picture according to the shape of your drink coasters then use a glue to stick the picture on it. Let it dry before laminating it. If the coasters are not laminated the pictures will be ruined by the condensation from your drinking glasses.
10. You may also use ceramics or clay instead of cork board or fabric felt. They are also good to make coasters. All you have to do is to mold the clay in flat disks by rolling it into a ball shape, and then press it between the palms of your hand in a flat workstation. Carve it into some designs through air dry clay method and then coat it with a waterproof sealant or paint. For better result, make sure to coat it many times for protection against moisture.
Now that you have some ideas on how to make your own personalized drink coasters, you will definitely like to try it. Go to your nearest craft store and purchase the needed materials and experience it for yourself. Your guests and friends will surely love to bring home yourself made drink coasters. Take time to do it and see how self rewarding experience it will be. It will be a favor that you can truly call your own and be proud of. But if you don’t have enough time to do all these stuffs, then you have a choice of buying it from us. We have various types of drink coasters that you can choose from.
Here, at GlassCoasterStore.com, we offer you a wide variety of personalized coasters to make your favor more elegant and presentable to give. You can have your initials engraved or etched at your chosen drink coasters. Start creating your work of art and try to choose from our engraved monogrammed coasters to simply engraved glass coasters! Capture your guests' attention by sending your heartfelt gratitude through our personalized coasters especially made for them.
Coaster favors maybe a common and simple, but they can be one of the most useful and practical wedding favors your guests will ever receive. With its great and unique designs, your guests can't simply resist of having one. You can tie it with a satin ribbon to make it more interesting. This would be a great keepsake for your guests to have for the years to come.
Start choosing now the kind of design and style to make your coasters more personalized. Give your wedding or party a little twist by giving them personalized coasters as your favor. Make your family, friends and guests feel special with our engraved monogrammed coasters or engraved glass coasters.