These Custom Printed Stone Coasters proudly show your logo or design on genuine slate or sandstone coasters, which is why they look and feel so real, precious, and unique. They are fascinating, too, as promotional coasters, coaster party favors, personalized gifts, restaurant supplies, and tabletop accessories for your home and office. Users specially love that these personalized stone coasters are easy to use, low-maintenance, durable, and useful round-the-clock – they can use these to protect their tables from the heat, bumps, and moisture rings of their coffee mugs, wine glasses, and other types of drink-ware. When not in use, they can just leave these on the tables and these will accessorize the latter with an earthen vibe. And, they can also use these in-between a drink as stone paper weights for their desk, as mini stone trays for their table's mini plant centerpiece, or as the stone candle trays for the tea light or votive candle decorations. Being made of real stone, these custom printed stone coasters have a nice weight to them. And, no two (2) pieces of them are alike because each of them exhibits the natural color, pattern, grain, and texture of the part of the stone material where they are cut. Features:
Custom Printed Stone Coaster Specs
- Our stone coasters are ready to be personalized with your logo or finished artwork
- Choose between 2 stone coaster types, that's Square Slate Coasters or Natural Sandstone Coasters
- Please email your logo or finished artwork to Info@GlassCoasterStore.Com
- Choose from 24 different color inks from our color chart or a custom color (Additional $0.10 per piece),
which we will match as closely as possible to your logo or to the color you want to achieve
Set-up Charges & Minimum Orders
- Square-shaped, each personalized slate coaster measures 3.85" wide 0.125" thick
- The maximum imprint area for your logo or finished artwork is 2.85" long x 2.85" wide
- Made of 100% natural slate or sandstone. With felt backing to protect delicate surfaces
- Slight variation in the size, color, and pattern of stone coasters in the same set is inevitable
- A $50 set-up fee is applied to each custom order; this charge is added to your shopping cart
- A minimum order of 24 pieces is required to personalize your order with a single-color print of your logo / artwork
- A minimum order of 100 pieces is required to personalize your order with a multi-color print of your logo / artwork
- Add only $25 per additional color to personalize your order less than 100 pieces with a multi-color print of your logo
- All custom orders must be accompanied by finished artwork and text
- Artwork must be at least 2.5" Square. Our preferred format is a vector-based: Adobe Illustrator (.ai) or .eps
- Custom orders that need any graphic design change are also subject to an additional $35 artwork design fee
- For orders with custom color, custom color charge is subject to a maximum of $15 per order
- Any amount in excess of the $15 custom color charge computed at checkout will be refunded to you
- Have more questions? Please read our personalized favors FAQ's
- Please contact us at Info@GlassCoasterStore.Com or call us for more information
Personalized Stone Coasters are printed in the USA
Production Time: 10 business days (excludes shipping time)
Rush Production Options:
1-2 business days, Excludes Shipping Time (Additional $0.75 Per Piece) ($35 Minimum, Max $75 per order*)
3-5 business days, Excludes Shipping Time (Additional $0.55 Per Piece) ($25 Minimum, Max $55 per order*)
*If your order with 1-2 Rush Business Days or 3-5 Rush Business Days does not meet its required $35 or $25 Minimum Rush Order Fee, the amount needed to attain its respective minimum rush fee will be added separately.
*If the rush fee is greater than $75 for the 1-2 days or $55 for the 3-5 days, the excess will be returned to you as refund.
All personalized coasters are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Our personalized coasters are packaged as carefully as possible. Although we can provide a refund for items, which have been broken or damaged during shipping, we are unable to replace any personalized coaster that has been broken or damaged while in-transit. Please make sure to order additional pieces to cover extra guests or to provide for the probability of breakage or damage.