Sweet 16 Personalized Espresso Mug Favors and Espresso Cups features:
- Our I.T.I. Cancun™ European White Espresso Cups are ready to be personalized with your Sweet 16 designs
- Print up to 3 lines of text or numbers on each personalized espresso mug, max 20 characters per line
- Choose from 22 different color inks from our color chart
- Each personalized espresso cup holds 4 oz.; Weighs 0.36 lbs.
- Measures 2.5" Height, 2.25" Diameter, 3.25" wide with handle
- Made of ceramics; Dishwasher-safe, Microwave-safe, Oven-friendly up to 350° F
- Due to the printing set, there is a minimum order of 30 pieces
- A $38 set-up fee is applied to each personalized order; this charge will be added to your shopping cart
- Custom orders are also available upon request ($50 set-up fee)
- Have questions? Please read our personalized favors FAQ's
- Please contact us at Info@GlassCoasterStore.Com
- Or call us at 1.610.438.0632 for more information
Sweet 16 Espresso Cups are made and printed in the USA
Production Time: 10 business days (excludes shipping time)
Rush Production Options:
1-2 business days, Excludes Shipping Time (Additional $0.75 Per Piece) ($35 Minimum, Max $75 per order*)
3-5 business days, Excludes Shipping Time (Additional $0.55 Per Piece) ($25 Minimum, Max $55 per order*)
*If your order with 1-2 Rush Business Days or 3-5 Rush Business Days does not meet its required $35 or $25 Minimum Rush Order Fee, the amount needed to attain its respective minimum rush fee will be added separately.
*If the rush fee is greater than $75 for the 1-2 days or $55 for the 3-5 days, the excess will be returned to you as refund.
All personalized espresso mugs and espresso saucers are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Our personalized espresso mugs are packaged as carefully as possible. Although we can provide a refund for items, which have been damaged during shipping, we are unable to replace any personalized espresso mug that has been broken or damaged while in-transit. Please be sure to order additional pieces to cover extra guests or to provide for the probability of breakage or damage.