Our Vector Image Conversion Service is exactly what you need to convert your logos, photos, and artworks (ex. JPG, PNG, PSD, GIF, and BMP) into a vector image (ex. AI, EPS, SVG, CDR, PDF, and DXF), rendering them sizable to any proportion without losing quality, thus, necessary for: (1) Web, professional, and commercial use; (2) The high-quality printing of your business logo or artwork on promotional materials, like flyers, business cards, labels, and tee shirts; (3) Creating accurate images as stencils for your engraving or cutting machine; for sandblasting, painting, printing, such as for signs, for crafts, such as on glass and wood, and many more!
Our professional design team will manually convert your raster image into a vector file to yield accurate and editable vector file format. No auto tracing, your vector file is also ready for use in at most 24 hours. Need it the soonest possible time? You can upgrade to two (2) hours Rush for only $15 per picture! So have no doubt! Send in that logo or image, which you need to convert into a vector file and let our professional design team do the vector image conversion for you! Features:
- Please email your logo or design to Info@GlassCoasterStore.com
- Please specify if you want us to convert your vector image for a specific use, like shirt printing, engraving, etc.
- Your image will be converted into an Adobe Illustrator vector file (.AI)
- Additional Options:
- Conversion to Corel Draw vector file (.CDR) (Additional $5)
- Conversion to layered, editable source file (.PSD) (Additional $5)
- Color Change, e.g., change the color of your image according to your specifications ( Additional $5)
- Full Package includes: AI, EPS, SVG, PDF, PNG (Additional $5)
- For complex vector designs, please contact us for price quotations
- Additional Revision after delivery of converted vector image (Additional $5)
- Have questions? Please contact us at Info@GlassCoasterStore.com
- Or call us at 1.610.438.0632 for more information
Processing Time: 1-2 business days
Rush Processing: 2 Hours (Additional $15 per picture)