These Religious Design Personalized Cork Coasters can fulfill all the souvenir and gifting needs of your religious house and religious occasions, like church anniversary, First Holy Communion, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and St. Patrick's Day. They can also set the mood for your posh entertaining needs as wine cork coasters and designer-style natural glass coasters for hot and cold drinks. Made of natural cork, these Religious design personalized cork coasters are highly absorbent and can absorb a relatively high amount of heat. They are also naturally durable and an environment-friendly take for keeping tables safe from the bumps, heat, and moisture of a drink ware, including bottles, such as of wines and liter-sized sodas. Features:
- Our Round and Square Cork Coasters are ready to be personalized with your Religious design
- Print up to 3 lines of text or numbers on each cork coaster, max 20 characters per line
- Choose from 6 different ink colors from our chart
- Round Cork Coasters measure 3.5" diameter x 0.125" thick
- Square Cork Coasters measure 3.92" wide x 0.125" thick
- Each personalized cork coaster is made of natural cork board
- Due to customization, there is a minimum order of 100 pieces
- A $38 set-up fee is applied to each personalized order; this charge will be added to your shopping cart
- Custom orders are also available upon request ($50 set-up fee)
- Have questions? Please read our personalized favors FAQ
- Please contact us at Info@GlassCoasterStore.Com
- Or call us at 610.438.0632 for more information
Custom Cork Coasters are made and printed in the USA.
The Standard Production Time 10-12 Business Days (Excludes Shipping Time)
All personalized cork coasters are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
All personalized cork coasters are packaged as carefully as possible. Though we are unable to provide a refund for damaged items during shipping, we are unable to replace any damaged custom printed coaster during shipping. Please be sure to order additional pieces to cover extra guests or the possibility of damage.