This Custom Engraved Insulated Travel Coffee Mug is a top choice because it really keeps coffee, milk, chocolate drink, and other beverages hot for hours. And, it has a double-suction lid for that spill-proof and splash-proof closure. Thus, there is no doubt, this custom engraved travel coffee mug is the reusable travel coffee mug or tumbler that you have been looking for. As for its design, these custom engraved travel coffee mugs mimic the look of the coffee shop takeaway coffee cups with sleeve, so you get to enjoy a barista-level coffee experience when you hold them and with every sip. They are also sized to fit on most car cup holders. They are durable for travel and the best choice for keeping your warming drinks hot during the cold season because they are made of food-safe and high-grade 304 stainless steel on the inside and 201 stainless steel on the outside, which is known to be tough in cold conditions. And, they come in a wide range of colors, perfect for when you need them to match with the color of your drink or complement with the mood of the place where you would love to take them to. Features:
All custom engraved double-walled stainless steel travel coffee mugs are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Order cancellation is not available once your order is confirmed.
Our personalized travel coffee mugs are packaged as carefully as possible. Although we can provide a refund for items, which have been damaged during shipping, we are unable to replace any custom printed travel coffee mug, which has been broken or damaged while in-transit. Please make sure to order additional pieces to cover extra guests or to provide for the probability of breakage or damage.
These custom engraved travel coffee mugs are vacuum-sealed and were specially-designed with an insulated layer – both of which help to keep the drink hot or cold for a long time and the outside of the travel coffee mug sweat-free. That is why, we recommend that they be handled with special care in order to maintain their insulation effect and ensure their safe and lasting use.
Quick Start Guide
- Before using your insulated travel coffee mugs for the first time, please clean the cover, liner, and cup body with neutral detergent and soft brush.
To achieve better insulation effect:
- You can use hot water, cold water, or water with ice to preheat and precool for 5 minutes.
- Too little or too much water will affect the insulation effect. The best insulation effect is to fill the water at 1 to 2 cm below the bottleneck.
- Do not preheat this insulated travel coffee mug in the microwave oven or on top of the stove.
- Please allow a few seconds for the heat or cold of the drink to set-in before closing the lid.
- Please do not add substances, like dry ice and carbonated drinks, into the vacuum bottle travel coffee mug because the increased internal pressure will cause the lid to be unable to open or the liquid in the cup to eject.
- Some beverages, like coffee, juice, tea, milk, and carbonated drinks, can leave a stain on the inner cup. This is a normal phenomenon. If this happens, please clean the inner cup with a soft brush that is dipped in toothpaste to remove the stain.
- Do not use this coffee travel mugs to store beverages, like juice, milk, tea, or carbonated drinks, for a long time.
- This custom travel coffee mug is designed only for serving a drink. Do not use this insulated travel coffee mug to boil water or heat liquid on top of the stove or fire or inside the microwave oven.
Before closing the lid:
- Please open the straw hole of the lid before putting on the lid. The air that passes through the straw hole will help to reduce the internal pressure inside your vacuum-sealed insulated travel coffee mug and, in effect, this reduces the possibility of the liquid and/or the lid to eject.
To avoid liquid overflow and leakage:
- Avoid overfilling the custom engraved travel coffee mug.
- Make sure that there is enough space between the liquid and the lid.
- Please tighten the lid before putting it inside your bag.
- Keep a filled insulated travel coffee mug in an upright position at all times.
- Keep your insulated travel coffee mug in a cool and dry place and as far as possible when you do not use it.
- Avoid direct or excessive exposure to sunlight to prevent the discoloration of the outer body.
- Avoid knocking, falling, and dropping the travel coffee mug. Otherwise, it will be deformed and this will reduce its insulation effect.
- Do not put your stainless steel travel coffee mug on top of the stove and other areas near the fire to prevent the deformation of the plastic material.
- Due to the temperature difference between the thermos cup and the outside air, the part of the middle bottle lid can easily produce steam and condensation, which is a normal phenomenon.
Cleaning your insulated travel coffee mug:
- Clean the insulated travel coffee mug after use with soft cloth and gentle dishwashing soap diluted in warm water.
- These insulated travel coffee mugs cannot used by dishwasher or microwave oven .Handwash only to clean or clean the inner cup with a soft brush for extra-cleaning measures.
- Do not clean bottle with alkaline bleaching agent, metal agent, or chemical cleaning cloth.
- Do not use volatile agent, metal wire ball, and non-soft sponge such as clean laundry products, or it will cause scratches, damage.