These Custom Embroidered Patches can have up to nine (9) thread colors for that name patch, insignia, cloth badge, or personalized embroidery patch that really makes your logo or design alive! Use these as the badge for your school, work, club, or office uniform. Or, see these put a fun twist to your clothes, bags, hats, scarves, pillow covers, and other accessories. Stitched using high-quality polyester threads, these custom patches can keep their vibrant colors for a very long time and even after several washes. You also get to pick the perfect backing, so whether you need your personalized embroidery patch as sewn-on patch, as quick and easy-to-use DIY iron-on patch or applique, or as decorative brooch patch or lapel patch for your outfit-of-the-day, you will have the custom embroidery patch that perfectly fits your need. Features:
- Our Custom Patches are ready to be personalized with the embroidery of your logo or finished artwork
- Due to customization, there is a minimum order of 50 pieces
- Please email the following details for your patch to Info@GlassCoasterStore.Com:
- Your logo or finished artwork
- Patch size
- Fabric type
- Embroidery coverage
- Embroidery edge or border
- Patch backing
- Number of pieces of custom embroidery patches
- Once we receive your image, we will contact you.
Please Note: The special logo price of these custom embroidery patches is dependent on the details of your patch as patches vary widely in terms of size, shape, number of thread colors, embroidery style, and backing type. For this reason, we will provide a precise price quotation for your order based on the details of your patch. Please do not place an order until we offer you a quote. Additional charges on top of the posted price, if any, will be added separately.
About Your Artwork
- Our preferred format is a vector-based design in Adobe Illustrator (.ai), CorelDraw, or .eps
- Artworks in any non-editable format are subject to a $15 vector conversion fee
- Custom orders that need any graphic design change are subject to an additional $35 artwork design fee
Production Time Options:
- The Standard Production Time is 20-25 Business Days (Excludes Shipping Time)
- Rush Production is not available for this item
Have More Questions?
- Please read our Personalized Favors FAQ
- Contact us by email, Info@GlassCoasterStore.Com
- Or, call us 1.610.438.0632 for more information
These custom embroidered patches are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Our personalized embroidered patches are packaged as carefully as possible. Although we can provide a refund for items, which have been damaged during shipping, we are unable to replace any custom embroidered patch, which has been broken or damaged while in-transit. Please make sure to order additional pieces to cover extra guests or to provide for the probability of breakage or damage.
These personalized embroidery patches are made in the design and in the size that you need. And, whether you need your custom embroidery patch for uniforms, as decorative detail for clothes and accessories, as sewn-on, iron-on, or pinned patch, we have the range of materials and backing type for you to choose from for your custom custom embroidery patch.
And, if it is your first time to buy a custom embroidery patch, do not be overwhelmed just yet with the details that we need. Here, we narrowed down the features of a patch, plus a few things to keep in mind.
You will want your custom embroidery patch, especially your logo patch, to be the perfect size because the last thing that you want is a patch that is too large or too small. Patches are measured across the longest side. So, to take the measurements of your patch, measure across the longest side of its length and width. Sample applications of the different sizes of a patch are:
- 1.5x2 Inch: Baby clothes and pet clothes
- 2x2 Inch: Kids clothes and accessories
- 3x3 Inch and larger: Adults' clothes and accessories
The next step is to get creative with the color, look, and texture of your patch by selecting the fabric type. We offer the following fabric types for your personalized embroidery patches:
- Twill: A woven fabric with diagonal weave, twill instantly makes a patch professional-looking, neat, and elegant - no wonder why it is a popular choice for small patches, logos, and emblems.
- Felt: Felt is a non-fraying fabric – the reason why it is regarded as the best choice for embroidery patches. The soft, smooth, and fuzzy texture of felt also make it popular for use in logo patches and for patches with colorful and fun designs, such as for kids and toddlers' clothes.
- Printed: Instead of using threads or embroidery, your logo or finished artwork is printed on twill fabric. Select this fabric type or customization style if you want a custom patch of a full-color photo or with a photo-realistic image.
- Chenille: A soft and fuzzy densely-woven fabric with added layer of fluffy yarn loops, chenille works best for large designs.
This refers to the area of the patch that is covered with embroidery. Typically, a:
- 50% Embroidery: Features embroidery around the edge and the center
- 75% Embroidery: Embroidery covers up to 75% of the patch fabric
- 100% Embroidery: Embroidery covers 100% of the patch fabric
Embroidery Edge or Border:
The embroidery edge or border frames and protects your patch from fraying.
- Merrow Cut: This 1/8" thick and heavy border helps to ensure the durability of your custom embroidery patch, thus, its perfect fitment for patches for uniforms, for simple shapes, and for patches that will be used for demanding everyday conditions.
- Laser Cut: The most commonly used patch border, a laser cut border is a simple, thin, and flatter border that is applied using a hot knife or laser to seal the edges. Best for patches with unique and complex shapes, sharp edges, or detailed borders, laser cut may make a patch look like a seamless detail on clothes and fabric once they are attached..
- Heat Cut: No stitching on the patch edge.
The patch backing makes it possible for you to sew, iron-on, or pin your custom embroidery patch on clothes and accessories.
- Iron-On: The secret to iron-on patches are a glue backing that melts on the fabric when heat is applied to it. Once applied, iron-on embroidery patches are permanently attached to the fabrics and are washable. An important note, however: Iron-on patches may only last up to 25 washings. They are also recommended for use only on cotton and mixed cotton fabrics. Do not apply iron-on patches on heat-sensitive fabrics, like silk, rayon, cashmere, nylon, and tri-acetate. To apply iron-on patches: Heat up your iron on its highest setting in order for the patch to adhere properly. Plan your design. Place a thin cloth over the front of the patch. Iron-on the patch. Flip and repeat the last two (2) steps. Let it cool and you are done!
- Sew On: When you choose the sew-on, your custom patch will only have your chosen fabric for its backing. This makes it easy for you to sew your custom patch on fabric. Sew-on patches are the best choice for permanent applications.
- Paper Backing: Your sew-on patch can also have a paper backing, which is a thin piece of paper – thin enough to be sewn on clothes – that helps to keep your personalized embroidery patch rigid.
- Double Adhesive: This self-adhesive backing makes it both quick and easy for you to apply your custom patch. Simply peel the adhesive backing and stick your custom patch on clothes and accessories.
- Safety Pin or Butterfly Clutch Pin: If you want to wear your custom embroidery patch like a pin, so it can be easily removed instead of permanently attached on clothes, fabrics, and accessories, you can choose a safety pin or a butterfly clutch pin for its backing.