These Edo Japanese-Style Folding Fans open and close with a clack sound – a feature that is both distinct and unique to the folding fans during the prosperous Edo Period in Japan. Flash these for keeping cool. Or, make your family, friends, and guests so happy with these for your hand fan gift, Chinese or Japanese gift, or as the hand fan wedding favors and party favors of your anniversary, birthday, summer soiree, and other special occasions. we guarantee that you will love how cute and handy these silk hand fans are, how beautiful they look, and how they keep you fresh with their soft and gentle breeze. Features:
- These Edo Japanese-Style Folding Fans are sold individually
- Each measures 21.5 cm (8.5") height x 39 cm (15.5") wide (when fully opened)
- Made of silk and bamboo. Each Japanese-style silk fan weighs approx. 0.08 lbs.
- Fan pendant, as shown in the picture, is included for FREE
- Fan pendant color and the patterns on the hand fan frame are chosen in random
- Buy only what you need from a minimum order of 100 pieces
- Please choose from 7 hand fan colors. Or, select Assorted for a mix of the different colors available (Minimum of 10 pieces per color). For orders of Assorted colors, please indicate your choice of colors in the Comments section during checkout process.
These Edo Japanese-Style Hand Fans are imported from China
Order Processing Time: 14 to 30 Business Days (Excludes Shipping Time)