Sweet 16 Personalized Ceramic Shot Glasses features:
- Our Cactus® 1.5 oz. White Ceramic Shot Glasses are ready to be personalized with your Sweet 16 designs
- Print up to 3 lines of text or numbers on each personalized shot glass, max 20 characters per line
- Choose from 22 different color inks from our color chart
- Each personalized ceramic shot glass holds 1.5 fl. oz.; Weighs 0.24 lbs.
- Dishwasher-safe, Microwave-safe; Made of ceramics with Cactus Ink-Jet™ Coating
- Measures 2-3/8" Height x 2" Top Diameter x 1-3/8" Bottom Diameter
- Due to the printing set, there is a minimum order of 12 pieces
- A $38 set-up fee is applied to each personalized order; this charge will be added to your shopping cart
- Custom orders are also available upon request ($50 set-up fee)
- Have questions? Please read our personalized favors FAQ
- Please contact us at Info@GlassCoasterStore.Com
- Or call us at 1.610.438.0632 for more information
Personalized Ceramic Shot Glasses are made and printed in the USA
Production Time: 10 business days (excludes shipping time)
Rush Production Options:
1-2 business days, Excludes Shipping Time (Additional $0.75 Per Piece) ($35 Minimum, Max $75 per order*)
3-5 business days, Excludes Shipping Time (Additional $0.55 Per Piece) ($25 Minimum, Max $55 per order*)
*If your order with 1-2 Rush Business Days or 3-5 Rush Business Days does not meet its required $35 or $25 Minimum Rush Order Fee, the amount needed to attain its respective minimum rush fee will be added separately.
*If the rush fee is greater than $75 for the 1-2 days or $55 for the 3-5 days, the excess will be returned to you as refund.
All personalized shot glasses are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Our personalized ceramic shot glasses are packaged as carefully as possible. Although we can provide a refund for items, which have been damaged during shipping, we are unable to replace any personalized ceramic shot glass, which has been broken or damaged while in-transit. Please make sure to order additional pieces to cover extra guests or to provide for the probability of breakage or damage.