These Sweet 16 Personalized Votive Candles are a party staple that you will want to shed the amber glow for your Sweet 16 birthday party's dreamy table setting or decorating theme. But don't forget to stash a few extras, especially as candles to light by your guests who will shower you with the Sweet 16 wishes and to throw as personalized Sweet 16 favors. Features:
- Personalize these Richland™ Unscented White Votive Candles with any of our Sweet 16 designs
- Print up to 3 lines of text or numbers on each personalized votive candle, max 20 characters per line
- Choose from 23 different color inks from our color chart
- Each personalized votive candle measures 1.5" height x 1.5" diameter
- Made of high-quality wax with 100% cotton wick
- Burn time: 10 hours when placed in a votive holder
- Due to the printing set, there is a minimum order of 12 pieces
- A $38 set-up fee is applied to each personalized order; this charge will be added to your shopping cart
- Custom orders are also available upon request ($50 set-up fee)
- Have questions? Please read our personalized favors FAQ's
- Please contact us at Info@GlassCoasterStore.Com
- Or call us at 1.610.438.0632 for more information
Personalized Votive Candles are made and printed in the USA
Production Time: 10 business days (excludes shipping time)
Rush Production Options:
1-2 business days, Excludes Shipping Time (Additional $0.75 Per Piece) ($35 Minimum, Max $75 per order*)
3-5 business days, Excludes Shipping Time (Additional $0.55 Per Piece) ($25 Minimum, Max $55 per order*)
*If your order with 1-2 Rush Business Days or 3-5 Rush Business Days does not meet its required $35 or $25 Minimum Rush Order Fee, the amount needed to attain its respective minimum rush fee will be added separately.
*If the rush fee is greater than $75 for the 1-2 days or $55 for the 3-5 days, the excess will be returned to you as refund.
All personalized candles are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Warnings to Prevent Fire or Injury: Keep out of reach of children. Burn candle on a votive holder. Trim wick to 1/4 inch before each lighting. Do not burn near drafts and on cold, wet, or unstable surfaces. Keep burning candles within sight. Never touch or move a burning candle or until wax hardens. Stop use when 1/4 inch of wax remains. Do not extinguish with water.