These Wave-Style Square Beech Wood Cooking Chopsticks are particularly eye-catching because of the rows of rice-shaped design that is engraved around their tips, symbolizing wealth, prosperity, good luck, and fertility. Well-loved in Asia for frying, deep-frying, as barbecue and hot pot chopsticks, and for cooking noodles because of their extra length, these wave-style square beech wood cooking chopsticks are also available in two (2) different lengths, that's the 13-inch cooking chopsticks – perfect for a wide range of cooking needs, and the super-long 16.5-inch cooking chopsticks, which have their extra-length to help protect you and their user from scalds. Made of beech wood, these wooden cooking chopsticks are durable and hard-wearing. They are also a premium and hygienic choice for your kitchen, restaurant, food-service business. And, they equally make for great promotional chopsticks and Japanese gits or Chinese gifts for your family, friends, and guests. Features:
- These Wave-Style Cooking Chopsticks are sold per pair
- Buy only what you need from a minimum order of 100 pairs
- Choose from 2 cooking chopstick lengths, that's 13" (33 cm) long or 16.5" (42 cm) long
- Made of beech wood. Hand-wash only to clean. With carved wave design. Durable. Weighs 0.15 lbs.
- Custom logo engraving is available. Please message us for a price quotation.
These Cooking Chopsticks are imported from China
Order Processing Time: 17 Business Days (Excludes Shipping Time)